Friday

Burton Family - Rexburg Family Photographer

I don't even know where to start with this session.  We had SO much fun at the Sand Dunes this week. Graham loved the sand (and throwing it on all of us) and little Madelyn was just so good and put up with all the gritty sand in her face and her mouth.  I love when a session doesn't feel like "a session" and rather just a chance to hang out with friends.  The Burtons are the best and I think their photos turned out great! 







Meet Handsome Little Graham (and his gorgeous chocolate brown eyes)


... and Sweet Little Madelyn (and her killer baby blues)


...and of course Mom & Dad









Thank you again for hanging out with me Burton Family!  I hope you love your pictures and had as much fun with me as I had with you! ;)

1 comment:

LJ and Hannah Nielsen said...

These are beautiful, Kandice! And, the Burtons look amazing! I love these!