Sunday

Heather & Charlie - Calgary Wedding Photographer

My Big Sis has tied the knot! 
And what an honor it was to be able to shoot her wedding.  
Cool fact: Just over 3 years ago she shot my wedding - now I get to return the favor!

Due to the fact that I was playing double duty as Photographer and Bridesmaid, I need to extend a huge thanks to Trevor, Jeff, and Brady for helping me when I was in front of the camera or walking down the aisle!

Congrats Heather & Charlie!




Charlie gave Heather a jewelry box with the following engraved on it...




































Congrats again Sis!
And Welcome to the Family Charlie!


3 comments:

Gramma Dori said...

Absolutely Beautiful Kandice, you've done an amazing job. You made a gorgeous bride Heather. Congratulations to all!

Dani said...

I keep loving these photos, amazing work!

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

OMG this is one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever seen!