Monday

Love Notes

Shortly after my 1 Year Anniversary of Kandice Stewart Photo, I received a few "love notes" from the fabulous people I've had the opportunity to work with.  I truly feel so blessed to work with so many wonderful families and couples, and to be able to continue relationships and friendships with so many of you!  You truly make what I do SO enjoyable.

I will post a few of them every now and again - but here is the first to kickstart my "Love Notes" tab! 



See, how lucky am I?  

Thank you so much Jess!   I had SO much fun working with the two of you - and now that our hubbies have a class together, I look forward to hanging out with the two of you more often! 
I am particularly looking forward to our "Fright Night" next month! :)

Thank you again for your kind words!

xo
Kandice

No comments: