Wednesday

Best Friends Trash the Dress... with PAINT!!!

When Jessica contacted me with her idea to trash her wedding dress with her best friend, I think I died and went to heaven.  I have been wanting to do a trash the dress session for... FOREVER!!!  Jessica has been married for about a year now, and her bestie Steph just got married a couple months ago... and the two of them have some awesome pictures to remember their beautiful dresses in! ;)  

Girls - thank you SO much for inviting me along to witness and capture the trashing of your dresses!  You are ROCKSTARS!!!!  I hope you enjoy this sneak-peek of your session, and I can't wait for you to go through your disk and see the rest of your pictures! :) 

(These were SO fun to edit, by the way!)

Enjoy!


























2 comments:

Kris and Cath said...

These photos are amazing! You are very talented

Daniëlle said...

Amazing photos, I would never dare to do that with my wedding dress!