Sunday

Percival Clan - Idaho Falls, ID

"These are a few of my favorite [PEOPLE]"

My MIL (mother-in-law) asked if I'd take some pictures of her siblings and their spouses to give as a Christmas gift to her parents.  If there is one thing you should know about my MIL and her siblings, it is that they are HILARIOUS together.  Seriously, when you get them all under one roof the fun just doesn't stop.  You always come away with a head ache and sore abs from laughing so much.  They are just an absolute hoot.  So, as you can imagine - it was no different during their photo op.  They were always goofing off, making faces, and just had a blast being all together again.  It's a good thing my camera is pretty quick to take pictures, because otherwise I think every image would be blurry from my shaking with laughter.












No comments: