Thursday

Josh & Kasi - Anniversary Photography

Meet my cousin Josh and his gorgeous wife Kasi.

Kasi and Josh just celebrated their first anniversary, and believe it or not, it was my first time meeting Kasi.  She is so perfect for Josh and you can tell that they are one of those couples who are always having fun and goofing around.  I knew when she said she wanted a "Carnival Themed Session" that we'd be in for a treat!  We headed to Tautphaus Park Funland for our session, and I think it was the perfect setting for these love birds!  We were all giggles for most of our session, and I have no doubt that's how life is on the daily for them! 

My mom was in town for a couple days and was able to come with me to their session, and she was the PERFECT assistant.  She made great suggestions, bought popcorn and ice cream cones, and gave me ego boosting comments during our shooting.  It was so fun to have her with us and to be able to show her what I love to do.

Thanks again Kasi & Josh (& mom)!  I hope we get to see you a little more frequently and that you pay Idaho another visit soon! :)  Here are some images from your session!





















1 comment:

Shanley said...

These are SO cute Kandice! You are so creative and take such fun pictures!