Monday

My Best Friends Wedding - Personal Post

Two weeks ago, I had the privilege to attend my very best friends wedding in the Bountiful Utah Temple.  Kaiti and I have been best friends since we were 2 years old when her family moved into our ward.  Our families spend every Christmas together (Eve at my house, Day at her house) and have done several vacations together including camping in Invermere, Sandpoint, and Summerland, as well as family getaways to Mexico and Mommy-Daughter Trips to Hawaii.  We have been inseparable our whole lives (to say the least) and have been through thick and thin with one another.

Kaiti has the biggest heart of anyone I know.  She has the most tender spirit and is so kind and compassionate to all she meets.  She is such a hard worker in all she does and is always willing to do what it takes to achieve her dreams.  She gives the best advice and makes sure you always know she loves you.  I'm sure lucky to have a best friend as wonderful as her.

I was not the photographer at her wedding, but I of course couldn't resist snapping a few candids of her coming out of the temple.  She looked absolutely stunning and her whole day was beautiful from start-to-finish. 

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Olson!  Love you! 

[DISCLAIMER: I snagged these photos from my facebook, so the quality is not fab... don't judge! ;)]




These two gals are my best friends in the whole world.  Aren't they GORGEOUS!?



No comments: